Zucchini and Sun-dried Tomato Gnocchi
- 1 onion
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 c sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 16 oz gnocchi
- 1/2 c chicken broth
- 1/3 c heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 oz baby spinach
- 1/3 c parmesan cheese
- Chop onion and zucchini. Heat olive oil over medium heat and saute sun-dried tomatoes and garlic for 2 minutes.
- Add onion and zucchini and cook for a few minutes longer. Then add gnocchi, chicken broth, cream, salt, pepper, dried thyme, and dried oregano. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and cover. Cook for 5-7 minutes, until gnocchi begin to look fluffy and cooked through.
- Remove lid, then add spinach and Parmesan cheese. Stir and cook on low for 5 minutes until spinach begins to wilt. Serve.