Sheet Pan Garlic Dill Fish and Green Beans
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried dill
- 1 tsp. sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- parchment paper
- 1 lb white fish fillets, such as cod
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Preheat oven for 375F. Trim green beans.
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, dill, salt, and ground pepper. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place green beans and fish on baking sheet and then drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Top green beans and fish with spice mix. Place baking sheet in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, until fish is cooked through. The fish is cooked through when a meat thermometer is inserted and reads 145F.