- 2 stalks celery
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 c roasted almonds
- 2 c cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 c dried cranberries, unsweetened
- 4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 slices bread, or gluten free bread
- Trim ends from celery and dice. Peel and dice red onion. Coarsely chop almonds. Chop turkey.
- Place all the ingredients, except bread, in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mix until well combined.
- Serve salad as a sandwich on bread. This salad can also be served on lettuce leaves or in a wrap.
- Store any leftover salad in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
More Recipes Like This