Shrimp and Artichoke Linguine
- 1/2 lemon, optional
- 14 oz artichoke hearts
- 12 oz linguine
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/2 c white wine, or chicken broth
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese, plus extra for serving
- Zest and juice lemon. Drain artichoke hearts and roughly chop.
- Prepare linguini according to package directions. When pasta is done cooking, drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water. Place pasta back in cooking pot and cover to keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet, over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add wine and lemon juice.
- Place shrimp and artichokes in skillet and cook until shrimp are pink, about 3 minutes. Stir in lemon zest.
- Add butter and stir to melt into sauce.
- Place linguini in skillet with sauce and toss, using tongs. Add parmesan cheese and toss again. If pasta is too dry, add reserved pasta water, a little at a time, until sauce is the right consistency.
- Divide pasta among bowls and serve with extra parmesan cheese on the side for sprinkling.
See what other people are saying about Shrimp and Artichoke Linguine
No reviews just yet. You can be the first!