Salmon en Papillote
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 red onions
- 2 lemons
- parchment paper
- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste (omit for AIP)
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- Heat oven to 350F. Slice zucchini, red onion, and lemon.
- Prepare pieces of parchment paper. Each piece should be large enough to create 1 parcel per serving to fit the salmon and vegetables inside once folded up.
- Arrange a layer of zucchini slices on each piece of paper. Cover the zucchini with the sliced onion. Drizzle each serving with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place one salmon fillet on top of the vegetables, and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the dill, and cover with a layer of sliced lemon.
- Seal the parchment paper well by folding the ends over each other to form a parcel.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through. Place the entire packet on each plate, tear the parchment paper to open, and serve immediately.