Salmon en Papillote
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 red onions
- 2 lemons
- parchment paper
- 1 1/2 lb salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste (omit for AIP)
- 1 bunch fresh dill
- Heat oven to 350F. Slice zucchini, red onion, and lemon.
- Prepare pieces of parchment paper. Each piece should be large enough to create 1 parcel per serving to fit the salmon and vegetables inside once folded up.
- Arrange a layer of zucchini slices on each piece of paper. Cover the zucchini with the sliced onion. Drizzle each serving with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place one salmon fillet on top of the vegetables, and season with salt and pepper.
- Top with the dill, and cover with a layer of sliced lemon.
- Seal the parchment paper well by folding the ends over each other to form a parcel.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through. Place the entire packet on each plate, tear the parchment paper to open, and serve immediately.
See what other people are saying about Salmon en Papillote
No reviews just yet. You can be the first!