Roasted Tomatoes and Shrimp
- 5 large tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 lb shrimp
- 4 tsp. dried parsley
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c feta cheese, omit if dairy free
- Preheat oven to 450F. Slice tomatoes into eighths; remove and discard seeds and juice.
- Place tomatoes in a large baking dish. Top with olive oil and garlic and season generously with sea salt and pepper.
- Roast on top rack of oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and devein the shrimp.
- Remove baking dish from oven and stir in the shrimp, parsley, and lemon juice. Sprinkle feta cheese on top, if using.
- Return the dish to oven until the shrimp are cooked through, 10-15 minutes. Serve immediately.