Roasted Red Cabbage with Lemon and Garlic
- 1 head purple cabbage
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Pull off the outer leaves of the cabbage and cut cabbage from the top to bottom into 1 inch thick slices. Place on a sheet pan.
- Crush garlic cloves and spread over each cabbage slice. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper over each, then cut the lemon in half and squeeze lemon juice over top.
- Roast for 40 minutes, until edges are brown and crispy. Serve warm or at room temperature.