Low FODMAP Roasted Gnocchi With Tomatoes, Basil & Arugula
- 1 bunch scallion, green parts only
- 1 lb gluten free potato gnocchi , such as Le Veneziane brand
- 1/4 c olive oil - divided
- 2 pt cherry tomatoes, or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt, plus extra
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 c arugula
- 1 c fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. red wine vinegar, or balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Position rack in middle of oven. Preheat oven to 425F. Have a half-sheet pan ready to use.
- Chop green parts of scallions.
- Scatter the gnocchi on the pan and drizzle with 3 tablespoons (per 4 servings) of the oil; toss well to coat. Toss in tomatoes and scallion greens, then spread out in an even layer. Season with salt and with pepper to taste (we like a lot).
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes or until tomatoes are burst and the gnocchi has a bit of a crust (taste on to find out). Meanwhile, place the arugula, basil, lemon juice or vinegar, remaining Garlic-Infused Oil in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, and toss well.
- Remove from oven. Scatter the greens on top of the gnocchi, with all the dressing, and toss well. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if you like. Serve immediately.