- 4 round pitas
- 1 c cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/4 c green olives, or olives of choice
- 4 oz artichoke hearts, optional
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 oz baby spinach
- 1 c hummus, flavor of choice
- 4 oz crumbled goat cheese, or feta
- Toast pita if desired.
- Slice cherry tomatoes, thinly slice red onion, pit and slice olives. Chop artichoke hearts.
- In a mixing bowl combine red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, and oregano. Whisk in olive oil. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Place tomatoes, onion, and spinach in bowl with dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide and spread hummus among pitas. Top with veggies. Sprinkle on olives and artichoke hearts. Crumble cheese on top.
- Serve immediately.