Hearty Cobb Salad (V)
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 eggs
- 1 head romaine
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 c cooked black beans
- 3 oz blue cheese
- 1/2 c kalamata olives
- Boil enough water to cover your eggs in a pot.
- Once your water is boiling, use a spoon to gently drop in eggs so that they do not crack. Boil for 10 minutes, then drain the hot water from your pot.
- Place the pot of eggs in the sink add a scoop of ice and cold water and allow them to sit for 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Wash and shred the romaine lettuce. Peel and slice the avocado and slice hard-boiled eggs. Dice the tomatoes.
- Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Toss the lettuce with the dressing and place on a large platter.
- Arrange the remaining ingredients atop the dressed lettuce, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
More Recipes Like This
See what other people are saying about Hearty Cobb Salad (V)
No reviews just yet. You can be the first!