Cheese and Corn Quesadillas
- cooking spray
- 16 oz frozen corn
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 c shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. While oven is preheating, thaw frozen corn on stovetop or microwave. Drain any excess water. Seed and dice tomato.
- Place tortillas on prepared baking sheets. Evenly sprinkle each tortilla with corn, cheese, and tomatoes. Bake for 4 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt and tortilla is still pliable.
- Fold tortilla in half. Carefully flip tortilla over, and bake another 5 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges; serve warm.