- 5.0 stars
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook the bacon and set aside to drain.
- Slice tomatoes thinly. Peel, pit, and thinly slice avocados.
- Top each lettuce leaf with mayo, lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, and avocado.
- Season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Roll up and serve.
Easy summer meal. Super easy to make and delicious. I use low carb tortillas. Could make them as lettuce wraps. They are great with salsa.