This article guides users on how to change the units for measurements between US and metric using the mobileapp. If you are using thewebsite, please clickhere.
Access your Advanced Settings
- Click the gear icon (this is where you access your settings)
- ClickMeal PlanorWhole30 Meal Plan
- Click onAdvanced Settings
Set your preferred recipe measurement
- Use the drop down arrow to select the Recipe measurement
- Select US or metric
- Temperatures and measurements will be in the selected units
- Click the arrow in the upper left corner to return to the Meal Plan page
Pro Tip:if you are using calendar meal planning, some of the changes made on this page will remove all of the recipes that are currently scheduled and replace them with new recipes. Be sure to make the changes before you have shopped for the week.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.