This article guides users on how to change the units for measurements between US and metric using the website. If you are using themobile app, pleaseclickhere.
Access your Advanced Settings
To access your Advanced Settings on the website,
- Click thegear iconin the upper right corner of the website (this is where you access yourSettings
- Click onMy Meal PlanorWhole30 Meal Plan(if you have Whole30 settings)
- SelectAdvanced Settingsfrom the menu on the left side of the page
Set your preferred recipe measurement
- Toggle the Recipe measurement button to US (green) or metric (white)
- Temperatures and measurements will be in the selected units
Pro Tip:if you are using calendar meal planning, some of the changes made on this page will remove all of the recipes that are currently scheduled and replace them with new recipes. Be sure to make the changes before you have shopped for the week.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.