- 1 head broccoli
- 1 head bok choy
- 2 carrots
- 1 c snap peas
- 4 oz mushrooms, shiitake or other
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Coarsely chop broccoli florets and bok choy. Peel and slice carrots into very thin spears. Trim edges of snap peas. Halve mushrooms or cut in thick slices.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat.
- Add carrots to the pan first. Sauté them, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Next, add broccoli and continue to stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the rest of the vegetables, and sauté 5-8 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender but not mushy.
- Season with salt, pepper, and sesame seeds and serve.