Honey Dijon Pork Chops with Winter Veggies
- 2.7 stars
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 lb pork chops
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix together balsamic vinegar, mustard, olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper. Pour half of marinade into a resealable plastic bag or shallow baking dish. Place pork chops in marinade, turning to make sure they are completely coated. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- While the chops marinate, prepare the vegetables. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Peel butternut squash and cut into small cubes. Halve Brussels sprouts.
- Place butternut squash and Brussels sprouts in a bowl. Pour remaining marinade over the top and stir to combine.
- Pour squash and Brussels sprouts on to the baking sheet, place in oven, and cook for10 minutes. Remove baking sheet from oven.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and place on baking sheet and surround them with the veggies. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and reach an internal temperature of 145F. If necessary, remove the pork chops at this point and allow veggies to cook for another 5 minutes, until tender.