Mushroom and Brie Omelette
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 7 oz brie
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 c water
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 oz arugula
- Slice mushrooms and brie.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat, greased with a little bit of oil. Add sliced mushrooms and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5-7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a small non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, greased with a small amount of oil. Whisk the eggs in a large pot with cold water. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/4 of the eggs into the pan and cook the omelet. Top with a quarter of the earlier prepared mushrooms and 1/4 of the brie. Transfer onto a serving plate, top with a handful of arugula. Serve immediately.
- Repeat this process with the remaining eggs, mushrooms, brie and arugula to make additional omelets.