Do you ever marvel at the level of flavor packed in cruciferous veggies like kale, Brussels sprouts, and broccoli? Well, broccoli noodles with garlic give you a whole new reason to celebrate these special plants.
Eat as a quick snack – topped with garlic and lemon – or use the whole broccoli and pile high with spoonfuls of Veggie Stir-Fry with Shrimp .
Broccoli Noodles with Garlic (AIP)
- 4 broccoli stems
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon
- Peel and julienne the broccoli stems.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat and add in the olive oil. Once the oil heats, add in julienned stems and season with salt. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes, shaking the skillet frequently, letting the broccoli cook.
- Peel and thinly slice the garlic. Juice the lemon. Add in the garlic and lemon juice and cook for 3 more minutes.