There’s something magical about tender white fish, the crunchy spice of radish, and cilantro drenched in fresh citrus.
Make this white fish ceviche at home and you can scoop it into sweet little endive boats. Enjoy alone for a light lunch or make white fish ceviche for dinner – and follow it up with some luscious, gut-healing Thai Coconut Soup .
White Fish Ceviche In Endive Boats
- 3h 10m
- 7 limes
- 3 lemons
- 3 oranges
- 1 1/2 lb firm white fish
- 1/4 bunch radish
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt, plus more to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 c cilantro
- 2 avocado
- 2 endive, red or white
- Juice all the citrus fruits. Mince the onion and garlic and finely dice the peppers.
- Cut the fish into 1/4-inch pieces. Place in a glass dish with the citrus juices, onions, and garlic, tossing to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 to 4 hours - preferably overnight - stirring occasionally.
- Chop cilantro and dice avocados and radishes.
- Before serving, stir in the honey and cilantro. Separate the endives in to individual leaves. Scoop ceviche into endive "boats" and serve topped with diced avocado, sliced radishes, and sea salt to taste.