Sushi and AIP compliant? If you thought those two words didn’t go together, think again. These salmon and seaweed roll ups skip the traditional rice and processed sauces in favorite of lemon juice and creamy avocado.
Serve alone for a simple lunch or next to this delicious Thai Coconut Soup for a full meal. Feel free to use any produce you have on hand including zucchini, spinach, or even mango for a different flavor profile.
Salmon and Seaweed Roll Ups (AIP)
- 3.7 stars
- 1 lb salmon fillet, 4 ounces per person
- 1 cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon
- 8 roasted seaweed sheets
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- Cook the salmon by pan-searing for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked to your desired temperature.
- While the salmon is cooking, slice the cucumber thinly and grate the carrot. Slice the avocado. Cut lemon into wedges.
- Flake salmon apart into pieces.
- Assemble your roll by placing the nori sheet on your plate, adding salmon flakes, and avocado.
- Garnish with salt and lemon juice, roll and enjoy.