This sesame ginger dressing is a perfect recipe to add to your arsenal. Want more salad dressing tips? We tell you everything you need to know about how to make the best homemade salad dressing in this post.
This is a classic Asian-inspired dressing made famous by the not-at-all Asian “Chinese chicken salad” beloved by Americans. Rice vinegar and oil are brought together with a touch of honey. Fresh garlic and ginger and a touch of sirachi give this dressing its unique spicy, bitter kick, and the coconut aminos (like soy sauce) and sesame oil round things out with their deep umami taste.
Add our Asian-inspired chicken chop salad to your meal plan and give this sesame ginger dressing a try!
Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. coconut aminos
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 4 tsp. Sriracha, (optional)
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Mince the garlic and grate the ginger.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.