If you’re looking for one more reason to keep your spiralizer on your countertop – it’s these. Sweet potato noodles dressed in sauce that’s tangy, creamy, and carries just enough heat.
Sesame sweet potatoes are Whole30 approved – which means you can enjoy them with abandon while resetting you health and your relationship with food while doing the Whole30.
Would you like a little more spice to your sweet potato noodles? Then drizzle with homemade sriracha sauce (also Whole30 approved).
Sweet Potato Noodles
- 6 sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c tahini paste
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 c fish sauce, plus more to taste
- 2 tsp. coarse sea salt
- 2 green onion
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cook for 10 minutes at 450F. (It will not be fully cooked at this point).
- While the potatoes cool enough to handle, make the dressing.
- In a small bowl whisk together the tahini, sesame oil, vinegar, red pepper flakes, soy sauce, and salt.
- Set the dressing aside.
- Julienne the sweet potatoes into noodles.
- In a medium sauté pan heat the olive oil and cook the sweet potato noodles for about 10 minutes or until slightly soft but still al dente.
- Dice the green onions. Toss in the dressing, green onions, and sesame seeds.
- Serve warm or cold.