Deviled eggs. Is it a party without them? Sure. But is it much better with them? Heck yes. This version is made with Sriracha, creating the perfect creamy spice.
Everyone has their favorite recipe for perfect-every-time hard boiled eggs. Here is our way: Take the eggs directly from the fridge to boiling water. Lower your heat to simmer and cook for 11 minutes. Remove the eggs from the boiling water and put them directly into an ice water bath.
You can use store bought mayo and Sriracha, but if you’re doing a Whole30, make a batch of this. You’ll be glad that that you have it all month.
Spicy Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- 1h 20m
- 1h 30m
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp. sriracha sauce
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar, optional to taste
- black sesame seeds, for garnish
- Boil the eggs, then let cool for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
- Peel and slice open the eggs. Remove the yolks and set aside.
- Mix the yolks with the mayonnaise and sriracha. Add the salt and pepper. Combine the mixture until smooth. If using rice vinegar, add to reach the desired consistency. Spoon the filling into the egg halves.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of black sesame seeds.
- Real Plans Tip: If you are following a Whole30 diet, be sure to use mayo and sriracha that is compliant with your food restrictions.