Sauteed Mushrooms with Spinach and Artichokes
- 1 lb cremini mushrooms
- 4 oz artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil, or fat of choice
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. sea salt, plus more to taste
- 18 oz spinach
- Slice the mushrooms. Drain and coarsely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Heat 1/2 of the avocado oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic and salt and saute for 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown.
- Add mushrooms and the remaining oil and continue to cook, uncovered, until softened. Allow liquid to evaporate.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach and cook just until spinach begins to wilt.
- Season with additional sea salt to taste. Serve.