- 1 lb baby Yukon gold potatoes, or red potatoes
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450F. Cut potatoes in half. Peel garlic.
- Place potatoes, garlic, and oil in a shallow baking dish just big enough to fit the potatoes in a single layer. Toss to coat, then spread out in the baking dish.
- Season generously with salt and pepper and bake on the center rack of the oven for about 30-40 minutes, until tender and lightly golden-brown.