Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast
- In a small bowl combine garlic, lemon juice, spices, and 1/2 of the oil.
- Using a meat mallet or the bottom of a clean mason jar, pound chicken breasts until they are a uniform thickness.
- Place chicken in a glass dish and pour the marinade over the top. Turn the chicken to coat, then cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, remove the chicken and discard the marinade.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Make sure chicken is cooked until an internal temperature of 165F is reached.