- 1 yellow onion
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, or fat of choice
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Peel and chop onion. Break cauliflower into florets, then use a food processor to pulse the cauliflower florets into a rice-like texture.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 3–4 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and sauté for an additional 4–5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.