- 1 head napa cabbage
- 4 green onions
- 1 mango
- 2 red jalapeño peppers
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 limes
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 c extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt, or to taste
- Remove and discard the cabbage core and finely shred the leaves. Cut green onions into ribbons. Peel and slice the mango. Slice and deseed the jalapeno and bell peppers. Juice the limes.
- Put the vinegar, oil, salt, and lime juice in a mason jar. Shake well.
- Add the cabbage, green onion, mango and both kinds of peppers to a bowl and mix well with dressing. Adjust seasoning to your taste.
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour before serving.