Need to get in and out of the kitchen in a hurry but want a dish to impress? These miso mushroom noodle bowls are on the table in just 30 minutes! Chop your veggies ahead of time to make dinnertime even easier.
Miso Mushroom Noodle Bowls
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. minced ginger
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms
- 3 tbsp. cilantro
- 1 chili peppers
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c miso paste
- 3 tbsp. tamari
- 3 pt vegetable stock
- 8 oz soba noodles
- Finely slice the onion. Peel and mince the garlic and ginger. Slice the mushrooms. Finely chop the cilantro. Wearing gloves to avoid burning, slice chili peppers and remove seeds.
- Heat a large pot over medium heat, and add the coconut oil, onion, chili peppers, garlic and ginger. Saute until onions are softened.
- In a small bowl, thoroughly mix the tamari and miso paste until combined, then add to the onion mixture.
- Add the mushrooms and broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the soba noodles and cook an additional 5 minutes until noodles are al dente.
- Serve topped with cilantro.