You made it through your 30 days!
The Reintroduction period is a very important part of the Whole30 program. Once you have eliminated non-compliant foods for 30 days, you will be able to tell exactly how they impact your body when you reintroduce them properly. We recommend using calendar meal planning for your Whole30 reintroduction.
If you are using themobile appyou can follow the steps below.Website usersclickhere to learn how to set up your Plant-Based Whole30 reintroduction.
Select the Whole30 reintroduction
- Click the gear icon (this is where you access your settings)
- SelectWhole30 Meal Plan
- Click onConfigure my Whole30 Reintroduction
Set up your Plant-Based Whole30 reintroduction
- Select your10 day Fast Track reintroduction start dateusing the calendar icon
Select either Schedule 1 or Schedule 2
- Schedule 1allows you to reintroduce foods, but does not reintroduce animal products
- Schedule 2allows you to reintroduce foods, including animal products
Review the order that you want the foods reintroduced
- A suggested schedule for reintroduction is preloaded for you based on Whole30 recommendations, but you can adjust the schedule if needed.
- The reintroduction foods will be added to your plan at the selected intervals
- Enter any additional food reintroductions you may want
- SelectUpdate my planto create a new plan with your reintroductions
Pro tip:It is suggested that you eat the food that is being reintroduced during each meal on the day it is reintroduced. This will ensure that you are getting enough to tell how it affects you. The meal planner will automatically schedule recipes for you that include the reintroduced food. If you find that one of the meals does not include the reintroduced food, or if you would like to schedule a different recipe, please follow the steps inReplace a suggested meal, below.
Replace a suggested meal
To replace one of the recipes scheduled during your reintroduction day:
- Drag the recipe you want to replace to thetrash can
- Open theRecipe Boxby clicking on the magnifying glass icon
- Click on thefilters iconin the right side of the Find Recipe box
- Remove theMy Dietfilter in the Diet Type section
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen
- SelectAdditional options
- In the Whole30 Reintroductionfilter area, click on the circle next to the reintroduction day for which you are replacing a recipe (e.g. Plant-Based Whole30 + dairy)
- ClickSee Recipes
- Browse the available recipes until you find the one you would like to schedule
- Add the recipe to your meal plan by clicking the+
- Click Schedule it
- Use the drag and drop feature to select the day and meal you would like the recipe scheduled
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.