When you modify an existing recipe or import a new recipe, sometimes the system is not able to recognize an ingredient in the ingredient list. When this happens, you will get a message that an ingredient is not recognized and the nutritional information is not available. If you would like to enter the nutritional information for that recipe, you can manually do so. You will need to log in through our website in order to edit the nutritional information for a recipe, as this feature is not available through the mobile app.
Edit nutritional information
- On thewebsite, open theRecipe Box
- Open the recipe card for any imported or modified recipe
- SelectEdit nutritional info
- Enter the nutritional information
- Caloriesare calculated based on the fat, protein, and carbs entered
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.