Smoked Sausage Fajitas
- 2 onions
- 2 red bell peppers, or color of choice
- 1 lb smoked sausage
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. liquid smoke, more to taste
- 8 corn tortillas
- Peel onions, cut in half, and thinly slice. Cut peppers in half, discard stem and seeds, and slice into thin strips. Cut smoked sausage into 1/4 inch thick medallions.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, peppers, and garlic to pan and sauté until onions are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add sausage to pan and cook until sausage is hot and shows some browning, about 10 minutes. Add liquid smoke and stir to combine.
- Divide filling among tortillas and serve.