A handful of ingredients and popping with flavor (thanks to oregano and lemon), this paleo sheet pan Greek chicken is easy to throw together with delicious results.
You’ve got tangy, browned bits of chicken that stick to the pan with concentrated flavor. Along with cauliflower and Brussel sprouts that are soft on the inside, with just enough caramelization on the outside.
Sheet pan dinners are every foodie’s delight. With all the cooking done on a single pan, it’s guaranteed that you’ll wash fewer dishes. And if you use parchment paper on your sheet pan? Prepare from some Mary Poppins swagger, because cleanup will be a snap.
Looking for more to cook on a single sheet pan? 7 Sheet Pan Dinners To Make Life Easier .
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Veggies
- 4.3 stars
- 1h 20m
- 1/2 lemon
- 8 oz full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb chicken thigh
- 1/2 lb brussels sprouts
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- Juice the lemon.
- In a large bowl, mix together coconut milk, oregano, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and 2/3 of the olive oil. Place chicken in the mixture and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Trim and halve Brussels sprouts. Chop cauliflower.
- Place Brussels sprouts and cauliflower on one side of the sheet pan. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to the other side of the sheet pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- If desired, turn oven to broil and broil for 3-5 minutes to crisp up chicken and vegetables.