Looking for a way to dress up sweet potatoes? All it takes is a little garlic, lime, chili powder, and Dijon mustard to unlock the magic of chili lime roasted sweet potatoes.
Pair with and make extra ranch for dipping.
Chili Lime Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 3.7 stars
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small lime
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Melt the coconut oil. Mince the garlic. Juice the lime. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes into spears.
- Mix all ingredients apart from sweet potatoes in a large bowl.
- Toss sweet potatoes in mixture and combine well.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silpat and bake for 20 minutes. Then turn over and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven. If necessary, reduce heat and return potatoes to the oven to keep warm.