Tex Mex melt your way to a full belly, muscle gains, and a slimmer waistline.
Imagine plenty of healthy fats, like avocado, cheddar cheese, and greek yogurt. Ground beef spiked with taco seasoning. All on a bed of sauteed zucchini. You’ll hit your keto goals and lick your fingers while you’re at it.
Are quick melts your jam? Then try switching out your protein, ditching the taco spice, and whipping up this
Tex Mex Melt
- 1 onion
- 2 zucchinis
- 2 avocadoes
- 1/4 c olive oil, or fat of choice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp. taco seasoning
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- 1/2 c sour cream, or greek yogurt
- Peel and dice onion. Cut zucchini into cubes. Peel, pit, and dice avocados.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high in a saute pan. Add onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add zucchini and cook a few minutes more.
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning to the pan and cook until meat is no longer pink. Top with cheese and cover, cooking until melted.
- Remove from heat and top with avocado and sour cream. Serve and enjoy!