You can easily start your Whole30 over again on a different day with a few clicks.
If you are using thewebsite, you will follow the steps below.If you are using themobile app, please clickhere.
Access the Diet and Schedule page
- Click thegear iconin the upper right corner of the website (this is where you access yourSettings)
- SelectWhole30 Meal Plan
- This opens theDiet and Schedulepage where you can specify dietary restrictions as well as make adjustments to your schedule.
Make changes to your Whole30 meal plan
Enter yourWhole30 start date
- You can select a new start date to begin your Whole30 countdown.
Select the number of days for your Whole30
- The default is 30 days, but you can change that to fit your needs
- ClickSaveat the bottom of the Diet and Schedule page to apply your changes
Confirm your changes
Update my plan
- Applies your changes to the current week and future weeks
- This removes your current meal plan entirely, and creates a new meal plan using your new settings
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.