If you are using themobile app, you will follow the steps below.If you are using thewebsite, please clickhere.
A tour of a simple meal plan in the mobile app
- This is the add menu. It allows you to add a recipe or a note to your meal plan. You can also add a new simple meal plan under this menu.
- Thename of the meal planis provided in this area. You can click the text to change the name of the meal plan, or click the down arrow to view all of your simple meal plans.
- All of theavailable actionsfor your meal plan are located in this area. Click on the 3 bars to view all available actions.
- This area is themeal planthat you are creating. You can select recipes to add from the Recipe Box. You can also change the order that the recipes are listed or even add notes to this area.
- Once you have cooked a recipe, you can mark it ascookedby dragging it to this area of the meal plan.
- Click the calendar icon to open the current meal plan when you are viewing a different page.
- Click the heart icon to quickly view recipes that you have marked as favorites.
- Click the shopping cart icon in order to view the Shopping List for the current meal plan.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to access theRecipe Box. You can use the filters in this area to search the Recipe Box to find recipes that meet your needs.
- Click the gear icon to access your Settings. You can change between simple meal planning and calendar meal planning and change your dietary restrictions in your Settings.
Add menu actions
- Add new recipeallows you to view the Recipe Box so that you can add a recipe to your current meal plan
- Add noteallows you to add a note to your current meal plan – click here for details
- Add new meal plan allows you to create a new simple meal plan – click here for details
- View all meal plansallows you to view all of the simple meal plans that you have available in your account –click here for details
- Duplicate this planallows you to create a copy of the current simple meal plan –click here for details
- Rename this planallows you to rename the current simple meal plan –click here for details
- Print this planallows you to print the current simple meal plan –click here for details
- Delete this planwill delete the current simple meal plan.Note:this action cannot be undone –click here for details
- Mark all as uncookedallows you to mark all of the recipes on your simple meal plan as uncooked. You can use this action when you want to reset a plan you have already used before –click here for details
- Mark all as cookedallows you to mark all of the recipes in the current simple meal plan as cooked –click here for details
- Change image sizeallows you to change the size of the images in the meal plan
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.