That diet type is used as the default diet type to find recipes in your Recipe Box. We call that diet typeMy Diet. It includes your selected diet type as well as any other dietary restrictions you may have entered. However, as you look for recipes for your simple meal plan, you can change My Diet if you need to.
If you are using themobile app, you will follow the steps below.If you are using thewebsite, please clickhere.
Make a change to your dietary restrictions
To make changes to your dietary restrictions to find recipes in your Recipe Box:
- Click the gear icon (this is where you access your settings)
- ClickMeal Plan
- Click onDiet and Schedule
- Change defaultservings, if necessary
- Select the desireddiet typefrom the drop down menu
- If you would like to personalize your dietary restrictions, clickAdvanced dietary restrictions – for details on how to make changes to your advanced dietary restrictions, click here
- Click Update
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.