Our new simple meal planningoption makes your meal planning experience even more flexible!
Who will love simple meal planning?
- Anyone who doesn’t want to commit to a set schedule of recipes
- Someone who needs to plan for multiple diet types within their household
- Anyone who wants to shop more than once per week to ensure their produce is as fresh as possible
- Someone who wants to choose all of their recipes to satisfy the picky eaters in their household
- Anyone who wants to save a meal plan so that they can use it again in the future
If you are using themobile app, you will follow the steps below.If you are using thewebsite, please clickhere.
Change to Simple Meal Planning
To change toSimpleMeal Planning:
- Click thegear icon in the bottom right corner of the app (this is where you access yourSettings)
- Select Meal Plan
- Click on Diet and Schedule
- Use the toggle to selectSimple meal planning
- Pro Tip:Since simple meal planning allows you to select your own recipes, it does not transfer any recipes from the current plan in calendar view.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.