Congratulations! You’vefinished your Whole30 Reset. Now is the time that you may want to reintroduce some foods back into your diet. The meal planner allows you to quickly set up your10-day Fast Track Reintroduction, but if you want to use theSlow Roll Reintroductionmethod, you will need to follow these instructions instead. We recommend using calendar meal planning for your Whole30 reintroduction.
Decide on a schedule for reintroductions
The slow roll reintroduction allows you to set your own schedule for when you reintroduce foods back into your diet.
Many people choose to reintroduce foods in the same order as the fast track reintroductions
- The fast track order is: legumes, dairy, non-gluten grains, gluten grains
- You can choose any order that works best for you
- You will need to manually schedule recipes on the days when you want to reintroduce one of the foods groups back
Schedule a recipe on your meal plan
Using theRecipe Boxon the left side of thePlanner:
- Remove theMy Dietfilter in the Diet Type section on the left side of the screen
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen
- Click on theWhole30 Reintroduction filterto expand the available options
- Click on the circle next to the reintroduction day for which you are replacing a recipe (e.g. Whole30 + dairy)
- Browse the available recipes until you find the one you would like to schedule
- Click on the recipe you want to schedule and drag it to the desired cook day
Note:The Add Recipes toolwill not work in this situation because it will not pull the reintroduction foods since they are not compliant with your food exclusions.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.