Recipe Roulette makes it easy to change out that recipe.
If you are using the website, you will follow the steps below.If you are using one of theapps, please clickhere.
Open Recipe Roulette
- Open the Meal Planner
- Click Actions in the upper right hand corner
- Choose Recipe Roulette from the dropdown
- Small roulette wheels will pop up in each meal slot
- Click the wheelin the meal you slot you wish to change
- Recipe Roulette opens in a new window and displays a new recipe that meets your dietary restrictions
- If you like the recipe, click +to add it to your plan.
- The default is toAdd the recipe to the meal time
- Change the toggle to Replacein order to remove and replace the originally scheduled recipe
- If you would like to see other recipe options, click X
- Clicking X means that you want to see another recipe, it does not remove the recipe from your Recipe Box
- Click the X as many times as necessary to find a recipe that works for you
- Click the arrow on the left to go back to the previous recipe option
- Pro Tip: You can search for recipes that include a specific ingredient by using the search feature
- Enter your search term in the search box
- Click the magnifying glass to begin your search
- Note: Recipe Roulette assigns recipes to your planner using your default serving sizes and dietary restrictions. It is not able to use the advanced filters from your settings when suggesting recipes.
Please visit us in chat if you have any questions or send us an email at support at realplans dot com.