If there’s any hint of guilt around pumpkin ice cream, banish it now.
Warming spices like ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg aren’t just festive. Both ginger and nutmeg support digestion while cinnamon helps to balance blood sugar. What’s more, egg yolks from happy hens and cream from grass-fed cows are packed with nutrients that make you feel fabulous.
Still confused about how much fat (and how little carbs) you need on the keto diet? Click here for a ketogenic diet food list .
Pumpkin Ice Cream (Keto)
- 8 eggs
- 1 c milk
- 2 1/2 c cream
- 40 drops stevia, or more or less to taste
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- ground allspice, for garnish
- Separate half the eggs and reserve the whites for another recipe. Beat eggs until smooth. Add milk, cream, stevia, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Completely combine ingredients and use a whisk to combine pumpkin puree with milk and egg mixture.
- Add whisked together ingredients to already running ice cream machine.
- Pack into a freezer safe container.
- When serving, top with a pinch of allspice. Enjoy!