Simple, quick, and delicious. To make this creamy broccoli chicken melt, sprinkle cubes of chicken thighs with garlic powder, let those edges caramelize, toss in your broccoli, and top with cheddar cheese.
The “melt” happens as cheese softens in the pan. Top with sour cream and red pepper flakes for keto perfection .
Creamy Broccoli Chicken Melt
- 4 oz cheddar cheese
- red pepper flakes, optional to taste
- 1/2 c sour cream, or greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken thighs
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/4 c olive oil, or fat of choice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Chop chicken into cubes. Break broccoli into florets.
- Heat olive oil in a large saute pan. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and cook over medium-high heat until chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add broccoli and cook for another few minutes, until bright green and tender.
- Top with cheese and cover, cooking until melted.
- Top with red pepper flakes and sour cream to garnish, and serve.