Pudding is really about the texture, isn’t it? And while this chocolate pudding probably isn’t what your mom used to make, it still manages to get that thick, spoonable texture…without cornstarch.
You may have already guessed. Both trendy and fringe, gelatin is more than a supplement and it isn’t just for jello. In this recipe, a little bit of gelatin teams up with coconut milk to give your chocolate pudding body and volume.
If you feel good about dessert but need a little help with lunch, pick up this Keto Lunch Meal Plan: Five Droolworthy Recipes .
Chocolate Pudding (Keto)
- 2 c coconut milk
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 40 drops liquid stevia, to taste
- 1 tbsp. gelatin
- 2 tbsp. water
- Add coconut milk and cocoa powder to a pan over medium heat and stir with a whisk. When well combined, add stevia drop by drop. Be sure to taste as you go so you can stop when the desired sweetness is reached.
- Mix the gelatin and water in small bowl.
- Add the gelatin to the pan and stir until dissolved.
- When the coconut milk mixture is warm transfer into small ramekins or pudding cups.
- Place in the fridge for 30-45 minutes (or freezer for faster setting).
- Serve and enjoy!